AI SALES ASSISTANT SOFTWARE
Find the right Sales AI tool. Start accelerating sales.
Before you can accelerate sales, you have to choose the right Sales AI software. But how? There are 80+ platforms to choose from! Make the right choice and compare 4 of the best AI Sales Assistant solutions right now—Veloxy, People, Tact, and Clari.
Review the world's largest tech marketplace. 1M users can't be wrong.
G2’s Momentum Report measures an AI Sales Assistant product’s ascending customer satisfaction, online and social media presence, and employee count to help you quickly identify positively trending solutions.
Build your case for Sales AI.
The demand for Sales AI is growing rapidly, and while there’s no question that AI Sales Assistants accelerate sales, there is often uncertainty in the C-Suite. Use these Momentum Reports to help build your case (there’s more below!).
Trust 18,387 Sales AI users
who are already accelerating sales.
No one has the time to review 80+ platforms, let alone 18,387 G2 reviews of AI Sales Assistant solutions. Good thing you’re here. We make it quick and easy for you by comparing four of the top AI Sales Assistants.
You won't be another number. You'll be valued.
When you invest a substantial amount of money in new sales technology, customer service makes up a substantial amount of the experienced return on investment. Don’t be left hanging weeks or months after deployment.
Happy users close more deals. They don't complain.
There are high-performing sales people of every age and discipline. Whether your reps are old or young, tech-savvy or tech-novices, your new sales technology should satisfy all sales people.
ROI is more than just revenue. It's your status.
There are dozens of requirement for each unique sales environment. There’s industry, field and inside sales team size, other sales software integrations like Salesforce, and more. Make sure you check all your boxes before choosing an AI Sales Assistant.
It's Q4. You can't wait to accelerate sales.
WYSIWYG. Plug and Play. There’s several terms for it, but it’s a common request in todays SaaS world. Some AI Sales solutions will be ready to use in 5 minutes, while others will take days with the assistance of an IT department.
It's 2022. Click once and plug-and-play (ie. -sell).
Sales managers would prefer not to manage new sales technology. They most definitely don’t want to micro-manager their sales reps within that sales technology. Make sure you choose a solution that allows you to equally trust in the software and your reps!
Continue building your Sales AI case.
Don’t stress over spreadsheets and calculators—we’ve done all that hard work for you! Demonstrate to the C-Suite that your research is credible and based on an extremely large sample size of 18,000+ user reviews.
Look for G2 badges. Qualify Sales AI tools by quantity, category, and continuity.
Like the momentum report, you want to look for solutions that are trending upward for more than one qualification. Find a solution that matches your company size, user technical capacity, and more.
High Performer: Enterprise
For enterprise sized companies, this helps separate the leading 25% of solutions from the other 75% of solutions. This is the MVP of badges.
High Performer: Mid-Market
For mid-market sized companies like SMEs and SMBs, this helps separate the leading 25% of solutions from the other 75% of solutions.
For small businesses and startups, this helps separate the leading 25% of solutions from the other 75% of solutions.
G2's Momentum Report measures an AI Sales Assistant product's ascending customer satisfaction, online and social media presence, and employee count.
Sales teams who are looking for a vendor that provides outstanding customer service with a personal touch look for the Best Relationship badge.
Easiest To Do Business With
Some companies that provide good customer service are still difficult to work with, so look for the Easiest To Do Business With badge.
Whether you're a sales manager or sales rep, you still want a software platform that is easy to manage, eg. organizing templates and contacts.
Best Meets Requirements
When a solution provider has this badge, it's extremely impressive because they're satisfying companies of all sizes, industries, and disciplines.
Easiest to Use
While it is 2021, not all sales reps are proficient in Sales AI software, let alone Facebook. If you have some software novices, look for this badge.
Users Most Likely to Recommend
Where do we get most of our new users? From referrals, of course, and that's what the Users Most Likely To Recommend badge signifies.
Click. Download. Start using the intuitive software. Our software is that easy, which is why G2 has rewarded us with the Easiest Setup badge.
Users Love Us
This may be our favorite G2 badge. Just look through our 100's of 5 star reviews, and the word "Love" will show up several times, and we love it!
Discover solutions that offer more than Sales AI.
Talk to any sales professional and they’ll tell you their preference for using a few all-in-one solutions vs. using a dozen disparate solutions. Where else do these Sales AI solutions rank on G2?
Read the high-quality, credible reviews from high-performing sales people.
Having G2 collect, quantify, and qualify 18,387 reviews is nice. Having the opportunity to read reviews from some of the most recognizable brands in the world is even nicer!
Did you schedule a demo yet?
Demos are easiest, fastest, and most customized practice to proving a solution’s wellness-of-fit within your organization. Schedule one today!
Consider the benefits with choosing an all-in-one AI Sales Assistant Software.
Using Sales AI to automate both non-selling and selling activities is great for accelerating sales. But empowering sales reps with more sales tehcnology within the same screen is so much greater!
Send personalized email blasts based on sales alerts or account proximity, and starting closing more deals, faster.
Get a deeper understanding of your buyers' email activity so you can optimize templates, campaigns, and follow up.
Receive instant notifications when a lead or opportunity opens and forwards an email, and learn their device, location, and more.
Eliminate non-selling activities associated with Salesforce CRM so you can spend your time on the activities that produce sales.
Veloxy empowers you to send email campaigns, personalize templates, and view Salesforce activity from your inbox.
High-performing sales reps enjoy the flexibility to send email campaigns and make call blitzes from their smartphone.
In addition to finding leads via email tracking, you can use your smartphone's geolocation to download new leads.
In a world of remote selling and AI, you can now act on sales alerts by performing call blitzes from your favorite smartphone.
Eliminate the guesswork associated with cold calling, emailing, and follow-up when you act on calculated data-driven insights.
Think forward by scheduling your personalized email campaigns in advance, and automate Salesforce activities in mass.
Sales managers reveal newfound sales insights and forecasts to help their salespeople predictably grow pipeline.
More accurately predict future sales activity and revenue, and understand how you can further improve overall sales velocity.